vin's pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to SVT on my order. I've had the VIN but wanted to get an update on production. Was originally told it had been scheduled for the week of 11/28 and it has since been scheduled for production on the day of 12/2. I'm thinking this should mean I will definitely see it before x-mas! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Tux black scab
Everything minus graphics, bed step and extender
Ordered 9/26 (IIRC)
VIN came sometime in late October

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is scheduled the week of 12/12 too. Looks like they will be busy. I have been trying that site where you can enter the VIN and get the window sticker but it keeps coming up saying my VIN is not working. What am I doing wrong?

mpyle101

Reaction score
Mine came in. Ordered on 9/4. The exact build date is not set yet but will be during the week of 12/19. I ordered a Silver SCrew with Lux, Nav and F&R Cameras.

Tautog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kenb, be sure you use Capitol letters and it won't come up until about a week before production mine is scheduled for next week and still can't get window sticker

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well finally got my vin
1ftfw1r61cfa32771
no date to be built yet but i have my vin :peace:
just got off the phone with SVT build date of 12/12

Last edited: