VelociRaptor Mod list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
We will be doing a step by step thread with pics for scotty's truck. Every single part of his truck will be one off. From the bumpers to the cage to the suspension. It's all gonna be custom.
We are calling it our "what's possible" truck!
And Matt, I suppose we should start giving you a pay check or charging you for the grease you used last week. Lol

I'm down for the paycheck! See ya later this week for help on my intake lid:hmm:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scotty, I think upgrading your brakes is a good idea.

Oh, and I hear the "Bojangles in the passenger seat" Mod would look pretty awesome on that monster! :burnout:

Reaction score
Socom- by help with the intake lid did you mean you are gonna keep to your word and give all the guys in the shop your signature bikini wax? Because if so, yes you are always welcome. J/k

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Scotty, I think upgrading your brakes is a good idea.

Oh, and I hear the "Bojangles in the passenger seat" Mod would look pretty awesome on that monster! :burnout:

Just a heads up if you go with a BBK kit you will need at least 18" wheels to clear the calipers. Some slotted/dimpled rotors, good quality pads, and braided lines would be a big improvement over stock. Stay away from drilled rotors.