Vegas locals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I keep seeing runs for all over the place around Vegas which is great but is anyone interested in a run that could be an out and back from Vegas ?

Any locals have an interest in this ?

OP
OP
Kurt

Kurt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome now to just figure out when, where, and who else would like to go ...

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a buddy here locally as well, he would definitely be down.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Kurt

Kurt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I up for anything ... I just want an organized run starting in Vegas... Which never seems to happen...

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, if you guys are interested, like I said I have taken a pretty cool ride from Blue Diamond Rd to Goodsprings on my Quad. We can change the path a bit and take the Old Spanish Trail starting on Blue Diamond and end up at Goodsprings. If we go on a Sunday, they usually have a band playing at the end point, Pioneer Saloon. I'm thinking sometime in September. I'll be going on the Barstow to Vegas expedition next weekend. Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll make a map.

OP
OP
Kurt

Kurt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm fine with where ever we go ... I think I have been down the old Spanish trail before but I wouldn't mind doing it again

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to go on that ride, but i work Sundays. Any possibility in a Saturday?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2