Vegas area re-do UCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
Let’s just say the problems I had after having big box install UCA’s were an issue from the minute I picked it up. It rode like tank, the positive camber was off to point of rubbing at full left turn and I even brought it back to have it re done. NOT. Nothing changed so I took to Walter @aftermarkethq and he looked at it for about 1 minute and knew what it needed. Locked out lowers and gave it a legit alignment and damn ! She was back to normal. I’m not Raptor savvy but he suggested locking lowers should be done with adjustable UCA’s. If anyone is in the vegas area and needs any work done, go see these guys.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Let’s just say the problems I had after having big box install UCA’s were an issue from the minute I picked it up. It rode like tank, the positive camber was off to point of rubbing at full left turn and I even brought it back to have it re done. NOT. Nothing changed so I took to Walter @aftermarkethq and he looked at it for about 1 minute and knew what it needed. Locked out lowers and gave it a legit alignment and damn ! She was back to normal. I’m not Raptor savvy but he suggested locking lowers should be done with adjustable UCA’s. If anyone is in the vegas area and needs any work done, go see these guys.
Thank You for the heads up. I’ve used ORW but only for some lights.