V8-Powered Ford RANGER to take on Dakar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Pretty cool!

I'd love to see Ford come out with a "Dakar Edition" Ranger that could play little brother to the Raptor.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my travels to Mexico, Australia and South Africa have seen the Rangers and really like the new look. Majority are four door short bed trucks. But then again those countries don't have much for full size trucks like an F150 and few and far between anything like a Super Duty.

OP
OP
Blind1

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can we really say we (USA) have full-size trucks when the majority of PUs now-a-days are sporting shortbeds to include the SDs, & HDs? I haven't had a real full size PU truck since the early 80's It probably safe to say that those that need a full size truck are toting trailers to carry stuff to & from work sites. (Damn, WTH am I doing derailing my on thread?):drunk:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can we really say we (USA) have full-size trucks when the majority of PUs now-a-days are sporting shortbeds to include the SDs, & HDs? I haven't had a real full size PU truck since the early 80's It probably safe to say that those that need a full size truck are toting trailers to carry stuff to & from work sites. (Damn, WTH am I doing derailing my on thread?):drunk:

Considering that even a short-bed SCREW is longer/wider than anything on the road besides a 3/4-ton and up. Anything larger is a heavy-duty truck.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Wow! I like it besides the way the cab and bed look out of proportion... But hey functionality over aesthetics !

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2