Update: Build pushed back further

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to just be patient -- it will happen when it happens. I'm re-thinking Oxford white for Code Orange btw.

Does your 37 fit in the East or West parking garages at Sky Harbor?
I literally just got it home from MN yesterday. Haven’t had a chance to see. If it does it will be pretty damn close. But I have seen raptors in Terminal 4 garage roof

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
My scheduled build date for my 2022 Raptor was supposed to be the week of Feb 7th.........then Feb 21st.

I called my dealer this past weekend to ensure the above date was still on schedule and the answer I got was: "uhhh......I think so. Let me check".
After checking, he discovered it's now pushed back to the week of April 4th.
My build has literally nothing additional outside of the 801A package. I even omitted the bed liner b/c that has delayed production.

I'm starting to wonder if it may be sometime in the fall that I actually see this truck and it's leaving me a bit concerned about build quality.
It's a chip hold. Same as us 21 guys went through.

Rbuon

Reaction score
My story is the same and I was told 2 weeks ago that mine was held up for the bed liner. When I removed it the production date slipped 2 weeks. I now have a production date of the week of March 7. Prior dates were 2/7, 2/14, 2/21.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea it is crazy.. because that is 6 months in already IF the date holds... add another 2-3 after that and we are sitting here just like the June order guys.. Not saying yall's wasnt bad.. but this is getting ridiculous.
Couldn't agree more. Hope this stuff starts to break loose for you all...

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup, all of us who have been here before knows to put in on the back burner and forget about it Or you’ll go crazy. I ordered mine Nov. 1st, got my first notice around the end of Jan saying the build week would be Feb 21, then they bumped it up to Feb14, just got the latest update of March 6th. It’s a crapshoot when all of us will get ours. Luckily enough I have a 17. If this is your first one it’s worth the wait but the wait is a Bi$ch. Hope we all get ours
sooner then later. Congratulations to all the new guys.