Update: Build pushed back further

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bruin1md

Reaction score
Yeah definitely interesting to go pick it up for sure!
Where in AZ are you (sorry if I already asked you this....lol). And did you end up getting a code orange? I'm having second thoughts about my Oxford white and the more pics I see of code orange, the less "look at me fu*kers!!!" vibe it seems to give off. In low lighting, CO looks especially good with a darker hue.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in AZ are you (sorry if I already asked you this....lol). And did you end up getting a code orange? I'm having second thoughts about my Oxford white and the more pics I see of code orange, the less "look at me fu*kers!!!" vibe it seems to give off. In low lighting, CO looks especially good with a darker hue.
No the truck I found is AMB and I love it with the blue recaros. Haven’t seen CO in person yet so I’m not sure how I feel about it, but my gut says it is awesome. I’m in Gilbert btw….

Attachments

• 2FF79A9C-0268-4170-89D5-93627FCE49D2.jpeg
    2FF79A9C-0268-4170-89D5-93627FCE49D2.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
B

bruin1md

Reaction score
No the truck I found is AMB and I love it with the blue recaros. Haven’t seen CO in person yet so I’m not sure how I feel about it, but my gut says it is awesome. I’m in Gilbert btw….
my bad..........had I looked at the inserted pic in your profile, I would have noticed the AMB Raptor. Congrats on that.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
April is crazy? Try ordering in June 2021 and have a delivery of May 2022.... THAT's crazy. This is still happening for 2021 orders, for several folks on this forum... buckle up.
Are these '21 models or rolled over '22 models due to no allocations?

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my bad..........had I looked at the inserted pic in your profile, I would have noticed the AMB Raptor. Congrats on that.
Yeah sucks I paid ADM, but man is she sweet. Can’t say enough good things about the truck. Definitely worth the wait like people are saying

OP
OP
B

bruin1md

Reaction score
Yeah sucks I paid ADM, but man is she sweet. Can’t say enough good things about the truck. Definitely worth the wait like people are saying
I need to just be patient -- it will happen when it happens. I'm re-thinking Oxford white for Code Orange btw.

Does your 37 fit in the East or West parking garages at Sky Harbor?