Up for new tires contemplating 39s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sure, losing your ass end will take some weight off. I wonder how that truck would look with a utility box on the back :eek:

Getting the bed sides put on now?

I have actually really thought about it. i like the idea of a utility bed. its just they are so box-y. maybe ill play my hand at some photoshop and see what it could look like.

but yeah the bed is sitting on a rolling cart and the bedsides were taken off so i could apply new fiberglass. as i posted early/above i had to cut out the wheel wells to make room for the 39s. when advfiberglass says +2 will fit 37s they mean it! lol but some slight trimming and re molding glass and it will be good as new, but better... lol

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have actually really thought about it. i like the idea of a utility bed. its just they are so box-y. maybe ill play my hand at some photoshop and see what it could look like.

but yeah the bed is sitting on a rolling cart and the bedsides were taken off so i could apply new fiberglass. as i posted early/above i had to cut out the wheel wells to make room for the 39s. when advfiberglass says +2 will fit 37s they mean it! lol but some slight trimming and re molding glass and it will be good as new, but better... lol

Utility may add function, but not sure of the look? Luckily fiberglass is pretty easy to work with. Cut, add, shape and smooth. Sanding was never fun though.

Kyle F

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 39’s look pretty good. What I like most of all is the Icon wheels. The style of the wheel itself is simple but looks very sharp on this truck. Good work !!

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I’ve seen a couple different chase Raptors with utility beds down in baja... don’t do it[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve seen a couple different chase Raptors with utility beds down in baja... don’t do it[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
i feel i a story of "this one time in mexico a 9 turning into a sober 4 when you woke up" story here. lol maybe a little too much mezcal down south ehh?

Last edited:
OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 39’s look pretty good. What I like most of all is the Icon wheels. The style of the wheel itself is simple but looks very sharp on this truck. Good work !!
i really like them too. especially as an alternative to the overly popular method wheels. i like methods, but they just seem to be on everyyy raptor. i would love to get a set of innov8 wheels but ill just keep dreaming there...lol