Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at this point im hoping i dont get scheduled ill take a 22
Yea I hear ya. There are several different answers on what happens to an assigned unbuilt allocation rolling into a 2022. I’m waiting to hear back from my individual dealer. This process sucks.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been unscheduled since 6/21.... at least with only two more scheduling weeks we'll have to know something soon lol
there is more than 2 scheduling weeks left. balance out date for 2021 f150 is 11/14. ie last date for production . my2022 doesnt start scheduling until 10/15. they are going to produce 2021 until 11/14. they are only scheduling as of last week to production week of 10/18 so you have until 1 st part of nov to be scheduled . most likely those dates will be pushed out. if not you probably wouldnt get a truck till march if you order a 2022 . and that's if raptors are going to be scheduled right off. most times they are not.

heather o

Reaction score
Jeremy
at 10:04, Aug 27:

Unfortunately, there is not a lot of information to share.

I can tell your order was placed on, or last update on June 12th, it's status is in "order processing, unscheduled / clean".

What that means in short is that your order is a good(clean order) it just isn't scheduled yet.

One thing I can comment is that in my experience, a lot of the orders placed from June 10th - 15th are getting there scheduled build weeks/days/starting to get produced, but not all of the orders placed on those days have had updates yet.

I would assume yours is just behind theirs, and would check with us every week, or every other week, and lets hope for some good info to share with you by then.
Ha they sent me the exact same message on Monday!

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is more than 2 scheduling weeks left. balance out date for 2021 f150 is 11/14. ie last date for production . my2022 doesnt start scheduling until 10/15. they are going to produce 2021 until 11/14. they are only scheduling as of last week to production week of 10/18 so you have until 1 st part of nov to be scheduled . most likely those dates will be pushed out. if not you probably wouldnt get a truck till march if you order a 2022 . and that's if raptors are going to be scheduled right off. most times they are not.
So an unscheduled 2021 order can sit past sept 15th? A lot of posts made it sound like that was the cutoff for all 2021 orders.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So an unscheduled 2021 order can sit past sept 15th? A lot of posts made it sound like that was the cutoff for all 2021 orders.
that would be for new orders not in the system you guys already have orders just not scheduled. that date would be for someone walking in a dealership and wanting to order a truck on sept 15 th. they would be told it will be a 2022

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I hear ya. There are several different answers on what happens to an assigned unbuilt allocation rolling into a 2022. I’m waiting to hear back from my individual dealer. This process sucks.
my dealer said we can change the order anyway i want once my22 rolls in on sept 15th

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is hopeful thinking or actual info, When i talked to them this morning he said he expects there to be allot of scheduling to happen the first week of SEP.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my dealer said we can change the order anyway i want once my22 rolls in on sept 15th
Didn’t know you could ”change“ an existing MY21 order into a MY22 order unless the previous order was cancelled and reordered. You also mentioned “converting“ your order…is this possible? Asking for clarity. The more you know…

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm agreeing with most stuff here, my only thing is how are people getting screwed here on allocations. I literally walked into my dealer at 10am June 10, ordered a code orange 37 fully loaded, gave deposit and my ID and left. 15 mins later I got a call that the 37 package was denied by Ford they didn't have an allocation for one(they only had 2 both 35s). So I switched to 35s and I got confirmation on the computer it was in order processing waiting vin and scheduled date of build/week. So I'm a little confused how you guys are getting unscheduled/clean but suspect you don't have an allocation. Technically if this was the case it should have been kicked out long ago and per our zone rep it would be kicked out and you would have to reorder for a 2022.

My dealer was up front with me that they had 3 allocations 1 being a 37. I was order 4 and ordered a 37. They told me they may get lucky and get another allocation like happened with the GT500s but if not it was going to be a 2022 and most likely get it in late December or first part of the year. I was fine with it. So I ordered. I chatted with FP on Monday and they said I’m unscheduled clean. At this point I have no expectation to get a ‘21 and realistically don’t want a ‘21 but I find it odd that it is still scheduled clean. Time will tell what is going to happen.