Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that it’s tires holding the 37s up, did you hear any specifics?
Does this affect allocations or the scheduling?

I mean at this point it could only be about the allocations, right?
(Since no 2022 Raptor has been scheduled for a build week yet)

Last edited:

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this affect allocations or the scheduling?

I mean at this point it could only be about the allocations, right?
(Since no 2022 Raptor has been scheduled for a build week yet)
I think it would only apply to scheduling. Dealer allocations will only be filled once commodities are available for 37

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that it’s tires holding the 37s up, did you hear any specifics?

“The world now faces a rubber shortage because of multiple supply chain disruptions. “We could be on the cusp of a rubber apocalypse,” Ohio State University professor Katrina Cornish told CNBC. Rubber producers are working against all odds: climate change, disease and the fight for shipping containers. The global rubber market was valued at nearly $40 billion in 2020, but one analysis predicts the natural rubber market could be worth nearly $68.5 billion by 2026.”

Coldskeet

Reaction score
8/10 Unscheduled. My dealer said it would just roll over to a 22 order... I think thats bull ****. Is he yanking my chain?
Got a call from my salesman this morning he assured me I had an allocation and that the order had been switched to a 22' but that I was no longer going to be able to get Lead Foot Gray. Anyone else hear that color is no longer an option?

M60gunr

Reaction score
Got a call from my salesman this morning he assured me I had an allocation and that the order had been switched to a 22' but that I was no longer going to be able to get Lead Foot Gray. Anyone else hear that color is no longer an option?
Unscheduled - Clean. Ordered 6/15. Got confirmation from Zone Rep yesterday that my dealer IS getting one Raptor, which is mine. Still no build date, and was not told that order had to be changed to a 22 as of yet. Unsure of what colors are available for 2022, as Ford's build/price site will not allow you to build/price a 2022 yet. FP said that Ford was going to honor as many 2021 orders as possible before 2022 production begins.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is unfortunately true - no lead foot in 2022 - they added Atlas Blue Metallic and took also took away Velosity Blue

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, it's been deleted for 22. As far as your allocation goes nothing gets switched without you replacing the order for a 22. Your order doesn't just roll over you need to rebuild and submit.

amb01

Reaction score
'22 801A - Unscheduled/Clean here as well, but only ordered a couple weeks ago. I'm fine waiting for an allocation to open up for me.

BRRRAPTOR 23

Reaction score
Ford Performance told me a small number of trucks got pushed forward on October 28 and nothing since.. I think we all continue waiting!