Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer was up front with me that they had 3 allocations 1 being a 37. I was order 4 and ordered a 37. They told me they may get lucky and get another allocation like happened with the GT500s but if not it was going to be a 2022 and most likely get it in late December or first part of the year. I was fine with it. So I ordered. I chatted with FP on Monday and they said I’m unscheduled clean. At this point I have no expectation to get a ‘21 and realistically don’t want a ‘21 but I find it odd that it is still scheduled clean. Time will tell what is going to happen.

My dealer said the same but not in as many words. Buddy of mine was #1 I was #2. We both wanted 37s. He has a build date for September. His zone rep believes they can get me in on the last round of production for the 21s. I'm not holding my breath. I think if I'm not scheduled by the time 22 order banks open, I'm gonna give up on a 21. But I'm not opposed to a 21 if scheduled before then.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer said the same but not in as many words. Buddy of mine was #1 I was #2. We both wanted 37s. He has a build date for September. His zone rep believes they can get me in on the last round of production for the 21s. I'm not holding my breath. I think if I'm not scheduled by the time 22 order banks open, I'm gonna give up on a 21. But I'm not opposed to a 21 if scheduled before then.
Did your buddy lose it, turn in his wings making you #1…

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s so ford knows it’s retail ( customer ) order not a dealer stock order. But I have leaned it makes no difference in when you get your truck as Dealer stock orders are getting pulled ahead of customer orders.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought there was a source that stated 9/15 was the cutoff timeline?

DoKnowHarm

Reaction score
no thats not the case they are scheduling up til 11/14
For what it is worth my dealer called me today and said my order (an unscheduled 2021 35 inch allocation originally placed 6/12) will not be filled as a 2021 and will kick over to a 2022. He gave no estimate or forecast to when it could be. I had hoped for a late fall delivery up until that. At this point I’m just hoping for a Christmas miracle.