Under-seat Sub Enclosures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ive been looking for sub boxes and i think im screwed.... i have 2 older JL 10w3-D6's sitting in my closet and an MTX Thunder 204. also fosgate components but i dont think they will fit in my truck.

the JL's need a .80 cf and 5.8in mounting depth..... i know the subs are old, but they are pretty damn awesome, i had em in my old 85 F-250 standard cab. any know if its even possible to find an enclosure for my Screw for these subs?

also the door speakers... are they 5x7's all around? cuz i thought of getting 4 of these for the doors Amazon.com: JL Audio C2-570x 5x7 2-way Car Audio Speakers (Pair): Electronics

Last edited:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another option is the Fox Acoustics boxes. http://www.foxacoustics.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=25)
I have two JL 10W3's in one of their boxes in my SCREW. Takes up all the room under the seat but offers the use of deeper subs. Pretty happy with the setup.

oh ******* sweet!!!!! thanks man, im gonna look into these, im so hoping to get back into an awesome audio set up again.... never found any good boxes for my 99 regular cab for those subs. now im all excited again! thanks again man!!