Uh oh! Another tt-v8 article

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For 2018 the raptor is keeping the same power plant. That's already been confirmed. The NA 3.5 is being replaced in the f150 lineup. The 5.0 never left the f150 lineup and it's being upgraded for 2018.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol thats what i thought.
You can apologies later this year ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can't even read or comprehend the article you posted. Why would I make a bet with you as there is nothing to bet on? The 2018 Raptor will be equipped with the Ecoboost 3.5 HO end of story.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

For 2018 the raptor is keeping the same power plant. That's already been confirmed. The NA 3.5 is being replaced in the f150 lineup. The 5.0 never left the f150 lineup and it's being upgraded for 2018.
Nah man it's getting the EcoBeast 5.2 SHO for 2018. Then in 2019 it's going to the 7.0L BB DOHC.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can't even read or comprehend the article you posted. Why would I make a bet with you as there is nothing to bet on? The 2018 Raptor will be equipped with the Ecoboost 3.5 HO end of story.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Nah man it's getting the EcoBeast 5.2 SHO for 2018. Then in 2019 it's going to the 7.0L BB DOHC.

You can sure talk shit. Like i said. Put your money where your mouth is. If you won't do that then ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Numb nuts, the V8 never left the F150 lineup. It's getting revised with DI just like the Mustang. It's not going in the Raptor. The Ecoboost 3.5 HO is going to be the same for MY18. That's the Raptor engine, following?

Actually there is a ton of insider info about talks of using an lower power n/a v8 in the raptor to lower the entry level price point and widen the market. If it's something like a coyote motor, especially with the new DI that they'll be using then the mod potential would be huge and I think you'd see a lot of sales with that version.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually there is a ton of insider info about talks of using an lower power n/a v8 in the raptor to lower the entry level price point and widen the market. If it's something like a coyote motor, especially with the new DI that they'll be using then the mod potential would be huge and I think you'd see a lot of sales with that version.
How far out are you talking? The regular Ecoboost 3.5 outsells the 5.0 and it appears to be ~$1k to go Ecoboost. Where is this insider info for us outsiders?