Highlighted posts from Sunday, Jun. 06, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 05, 2021 * 21 posts * 489 views
dvm said: Just curious if anyone knows the answer. Figured someone here is on the inside and would know. Do you think the R will be available in both the 35 and 37, or only the 37? Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 9 posts * 111 views
DrBabbitt said: Hello everyone! Figured I would join the forum to share my adventures. Have a 2020 802a Raptor with a Go Fast Camper. Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 3 posts * 228 views
Raptorzr said: Been on the site for some time now. Lots of valuable information. 1 of 3 dealerships called me this morning telling me that their rep just got back from a meeting and this particular ... Read more >>
June 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 52 views
Gerald said: Heading up to Zion National Park in early July. Unfortunately the trip is not for off-roading, but I think I will have at least half a day, if not a full day, for one good off-road ... Read more >>
June 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 52 views
FloridaStreetRaptoR said: I've read on this Forum and am just now signing in for first time. Thank you to the guys who give so much good info about aftermarket mods. I learned a lot and helped me make decisions ... Read more >>
June 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 60 views
kuuzi said: Picked up this 2011 Black SCab with 130k miles last weekend. It has a few things that need touching up but I don't mind working on my vehicles. Just ordered some shocks (exchange ... Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 2 posts * 61 views
justinh said: My 2017 Raptor has recently started having a mind of it's own with the steering wheel radio controls, volume up selects the voice control, side to side sometimes works, sometimes ... Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 3 posts * 67 views
Cowpoke said: Found a camper shell from a 2020 oxford white Raptor it's an ARE Z2, before I make the drive with cash, will it fit? Is it incompatible? Should I just get one that fits? Etc... ... Read more >>
June 06, 2021 * 2 posts * 64 views
Joeeyyy said: 2018 Raptor 91 PRX MPT tune CVF IC- after an hour of driving today, I parked my truck for half an hour. When back outside to move it and IAT2 temperature showed 162 in red on my ... Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 2 posts * 50 views
spirit said: Hello everyone, it's been 8-10 years since I was hanging out here...2011 CC-- As the title says, the a/c blows cold and then it blows outside air temp, maybe 10 minutes each way. ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...