UAW Strike looming, will build still happen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine says built as of Wednesday , next up is shipping ,im assuming 2-4 weeks the dealer will have it

JD03Cobra

Reaction score
At the moment Dearborn Truck Plant is running. If the UAW goes on strike at this truck plant then you should have big concerns with your delivery/build time frames.

Last edited:

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently the Teamsters are claiming that they will refused to cross picket lines so even if your truck is built, it might not get shipped.

Mine took 2.5 months from built to dealer (first week MY23)

Question

Reaction score
As of right now it looks like they are still building. Mine just went into production with blend date today and modules popped Up. Window sticker disappeared

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine must be glitching, mine had everthing lit up green except for shipped , and it said waiting for shipping , window sticker available, now it has no window sticker and only the first box is green ?

Attachments

• IMG_0936.png
    IMG_0936.png
    346.3 KB · Views: 14

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine must be glitching, mine had everthing lit up green except for shipped , and it said waiting for shipping , window sticker available, now it has no window sticker and only the first box is green ?
Give it a couple days to catch up. The glitch means it already shipped. We seen it a few times. Give FP a shout and they’ll give you the info