UAW Strike looming, will build still happen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t bank on turnaround being quick because of what a dealer says. I think realistically late spring early summer is where you’re going to be. And I take any pricing shown on a dealers website with a grain of salt because they never mislead lol. They were probably never available at that price and they just wanted to get calls or people to show up at the dealership. Raptors at MSRP aren’t sitting on any lots so no need to lower price that amount.
You're probably correct. Their sister dealer is a half hour closer to me and every Raptor I've seen them sell was $10K over, even in 2020 when I bought my 2020 for a little under invoice a half hour away.

They are in no hurry to take them off their website. But today the code orange one is listed at MSRP and not $6k off. Yesterday they were both $6K off.
https://www.rowefordwestbrook.com/new-inventory/index.htm?search=raptor

Last edited:

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has 4 in inventory 1-2 were special orders, buyers backed out of. I was thinking about purchasing their Oxford White one, however not a fan of the standard wheels, no heated steering wheel and a listed of credits on a few options. Ended up ordering a 24 for $1,300 difference between a 23 and a 24. It would have cost me that just to replace the wheels.

Looks like builds as of mid Sept they started adding the heating steering and deadlocks back to orders.

Mjboom

Reaction score
Well good news, it moved into production this week, a week ahead of the scheduled date. Now just need them to take a nice slow meticulous time building it so I can close on this second house before applying for my financing for the truck.

Mjboom

Reaction score
Anyone hear of any mechanical or appearance problems for Raptors built during the contract problems?