Two parking spots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i used to have business cards that read "sorry for the scratch" written on them. when i saw a person taking up 2 spots when they didnt need to, i would leave them on their windshield. it was funny when i actually saw the guy spending 5 minutes walking around his car. but if the truck doesnt fit, then i say take 2

OMG I'm so doing that! Impending youtube video haha

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

You guys are scaring me. If the US is only making smaller spaces, I wonder what they're going to do here in the UK? Oh well, at least our military base has American size spaces for all us Americans working here. I think you could almost fit two Raptors in every one of them.

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the spots are small and/or I cant get an end spot, I take 2 spots far away and walk. if I come back, and someone STILL parks right up next to me just to prove a point, i can't say some sort of "accident" won't end up happening to the other persons car.
Sorry but I don't understand people that get upset at someone wanting to take care of their car. I've found that a lot of people don't give a crap about their car. Thats fine, but guess what? I do care about my cars and will do my best to insure some hater doesn't slam a door against my car, leaving me with a ding repair bill. Don't think it'll be a big issue with the Raptor when I get it, due to the running boards though. We'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
^ I totally understand if the spots are physically to small, but any other reason, you're a **** and deserve whatever comes your way.

If that makes me sound like an *******, well, I guess I'm an ******* :lol2:

cfabrizio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every now and then if I can't get an end space then I'll take two but usually do it way out in the lot. I do like parking in these spaces though....really ****** off those weird Prius people.

photo.jpg

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the spots are small and/or I cant get an end spot, I take 2 spots far away and walk. if I come back, and someone STILL parks right up next to me just to prove a point, some sort of "accident" ends up happening to the other persons car.
Sorry but I don't understand people that get upset at someone wanting to take care of their car. I've found that a lot of people don't give a crap about their car. Thats fine, but guess what? I do care about my cars and will do my best to insure some hater doesn't slam a door against my car, leaving me with a ding repair bill. Don't think it'll be a big issue with the Raptor when I get it, due to the running boards though. We'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your post makes no sense...I am going to park away so nothing happens to my vehicle...but if someone parks near me I am going to **** with their car...what a ****...****** like you don't deserve a Raptor...get you a Minivan

Sent from iPad 3 using Tapatalk

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every now and then if I can't get an end space then I'll take two but usually do it way out in the lot. I do like parking in these spaces though....really ****** off those weird Prius people.

View attachment 13596

Those kind of signs are appearing like the plague on bases. Our new HQ had 15 handicap, 10 carpool, and 10 or more low emission vehicle. That was just in the small front lot. Not a whole lot of HC can stay for long in our unit, we don't F'n carpool and I didn't mind the LEM sign since the Raptor is a ULEV:signs6:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i manage to fit in a single spot, sometimes on both lines though...... but at least no one ever tries to park next to me because then their spot is smaller.....

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where ever I am I go where the other cars are not, as far away as I can and walk.

Most people are not car people, and don't give a crap about there car or the door ping they just gave you.

Car people when getting out of ther car, turn and look at it as they leave. The normal people just shut the door and leave.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where ever I am I go where the other cars are not, as far away as I can and walk.

Most people are not car people, and don't give a crap about there car or the door ping they just gave you.

Car people when getting out of ther car, turn and look at it as they leave. The normal people just shut the door and leave.

Qft! Ive never left my z or my rap without turning around and looking at it...guess im a car person!