Twin Turbo Ford Raptor is HERE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about a single top mount turbo? A single turbo would probably keep the cost reasonable too. What kind of power can you get out of a single turbo setup?

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
To me there is a BIG difference between "Off-Road" and "Extreme Off-Road". It appears that most on this site are "Extreme". When developing this kit I had no idea that so many of you jumped these things, nor that it was even possible to damage the skid shield.

Here is an example (courtesy of 6gun from this thread: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/front-skid-plate-mod-repair-16461/):

11190d1346766159-front-skid-plate-mod-repair-slide4.jpg

11191d1346766172-front-skid-plate-mod-repair-slide5.jpg

Quite a few guys drive these trucks pretty hard and we see several smashed up skid plates (similar to this) at each event I have been to.

Aggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about both supercharged blower

Yes compound boost works so well... NOT!

IF these engines could take high PSI's of boost (which I doubt they can) then you would be looking at extreme heat issues. Talking 300* intake temps being pushed by your blower. No thanks. Give me a properly setup twin turbo.

OP
OP
CK@UPP

CK@UPP

Reaction score
Quite a few guys drive these trucks pretty hard and we see several smashed up skid plates (similar to this) at each event I have been to.

Yea, I crusied through the "we smashed them" thread, unreal how some of them looked, completely folded like a taco! And that's not 14ga steel either. I remember it being pretty beefy and heavy!

Yes compound boost works so well... NOT!

^This! We tried it on an application, makes less power with the SC +TT than just the TT alone. (100whp less!)

:Triple Charged Finale - YouTube