turning off all lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
you do the FORSCAN changes with a laptop and dongle to connect to the OBD port. Make a module backup first - it’s one by one, so make sure you have a backup for all of them.

next you make the mods on the modules needed, ignition cycle and then jump on here and blame ol’ @Red GSXR when it all goes south.

I did nix the chimes but haven’t gotten to dark mode yet.

badclam

Reaction score
I've had my old G1 for almost 10 years but haven't messed with forscan for anything, is it possible to transition back and force from police/dark mode to the traditional settings or do you have to reflash/scan the thing each time you'd want to switch? how does this work. Fellow night owl intensifier tube nerd needs to know.
First off, they would not include the brake lights in this program, so I have to pull a fuse to turn those off. I have to turn off both the headlight switch, and the gauge dim switch, to turn off everything including door opening lights. Simply turn the dimmer up one click and all the internal lights work. Put the fuse back, turn the headlights or parking lights on and all the outside lights work. My 2012 F350 doesn't have a key fob or any of the other fancy shit on my new trucks, but the old 350 is better suited to driving off or on road with NODS, IMO.

OP
OP
R

Red GSXR

Reaction score
My crap shit truck now has 6253 original miles. I am just getting rid of this shitride. Sick of buying a factory broken piece of crap, that needs to be fixed ongoing basis. Kind of funny the ford ***** don't have one person looking at these forums. First came the front/back cameras going blanks. You know every ******* time I spent in your service, I am losing $5-10k a day?? then 5 factory callbacks. This started before covid, I see alls sorts of shit on the other forums. I have the voice recordings from the ford service department mentioned above. Oh man, they are bunch of miserable *****. Ford ? seriously?

Come on now! Bottom line, make better products. If I write shit software at work , they would get rid of me in maybe 2 to 5 weeks. Why else they are paying me $350k?. What makes you so special?!?! Should I post the video in Utah where your own raptor broke down?

The Rule is that you start with a Japanese, graduate to a German finish off with an Italian if you have the money. Anything in between is like going to mc donalds, and such you will enjoy it for a few, but you will **** out on both ends...

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback and hope the truth did not feel like some sand in your ******.

I apologize venting here, hope you all have a better luck! ******* done.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My crap shit truck now has 6253 original miles. I am just getting rid of this shitride. Sick of buying a factory broken piece of crap, that needs to be fixed ongoing basis. Kind of funny the ford ***** don't have one person looking at these forums. First came the front/back cameras going blanks. You know every ******* time I spent in your service, I am losing $5-10k a day?? then 5 factory callbacks. This started before covid, I see alls sorts of shit on the other forums. I have the voice recordings from the ford service department mentioned above. Oh man, they are bunch of miserable *****. Ford ? seriously?

Come on now! Bottom line, make better products. If I write shit software at work , they would get rid of me in maybe 2 to 5 weeks. Why else they are paying me $350k?. What makes you so special?!?! Should I post the video in Utah where your own raptor broke down?

The Rule is that you start with a Japanese, graduate to a German finish off with an Italian if you have the money. Anything in between is like going to mc donalds, and such you will enjoy it for a few, but you will **** out on both ends...

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback and hope the truth did not feel like some sand in your ******.

So the entire world should stop what they’re doing and wipe the tears off your face and kiss your a s s because of a camera recall. Got it.

You’re either a troll or an mentally unstable egotistical maniac. Don’t let the door his you in the a s s on your way out. You will not be missed.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

I’ll give you fifty bucks for your Raptor.

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You should post the video of the truck breaking down in Utah. It seems like your problems are very much due to being an incompetent owner.