Tsb 11-7-20 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think its the memory feature in the productivity screen if you set it to memory on it brings up stuff you had on the screen everytime you start it. So if you have the gear indicator turned on it will leave it on. Try it out I dont think it has anything to do with any updates.

Negative. The memory feature is used for when you switch from Truck Apps, Mileage, Apps or whatever they're called, when you hit down or up, it doesn't kick you back out to the selection screen, it just goes right to it.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct the latest pcm flash is what fixes it. I had my truck in at the dealer yesterday and didnt realize they had flashed it thats why mine works now

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish they'd give us an update to show oil and water temp in the productivity "gauge" section.

And to someone that posted before, my truck is build mid-April '11 and downshifts 3-1 as well. Smooth, no issues in doing it. It will only downshift to 2nd using tow/haul or if I'm in 3rd and decide to squeeze on it a little bit, it will downshift to 2nd. I didn't take it as a flaw really.

WannaRaptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just had this tsb performed today and now my gear indicator lights function the same as everyone else; i.e., they stay on in Drive mode

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What does this mean:

6.2L Engine:

Improved Calibration to prevent False P0711 DTC
Improved Calibration to prevent False P2610 DTC

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, really need to get mine in for this (and the driveshaft!) I literally turn those things on as a procedure every time I put it in drive right now. :)

What does this mean:

6.2L Engine:

Improved Calibration to prevent False P0711 DTC
Improved Calibration to prevent False P2610 DTC

The update prevents the ECM (engine control module) from setting incorrect diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs). Normally a DTC will show up as a "check engine" light.

P0711 = Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Circuit Range/Performance

No clue what P2610 is. Got P0711 from OBD-II Check Engine Light Trouble Codes

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Paying $120 to get this done. ******* pissed. Will be contacting Ford customer service, dealer can't do it under warranty without specific codes in TSB having been thrown/recorded. Dealer (Theodore Robins) appears innocent given that they can't bill Ford.