Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capTK

Reaction score
Whelp, I’m still on chip hold and still “in production”. 6/10 order 01 priority. I’m going to hold the last delivery title.

amazin

Reaction score
12/17/21. Ford dealer called today to advise my Raptor which was ordered 6/21/21 has now been released from the chip hold and was moved to be shipped. Don’t know if it will be via rail or truck. I suspect rail from Michigan to GA. First positive news I’ve gotten since October.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with Ford Performance. Confirmed truck is built, just waiting on release from factory to shipping. ETA to me 1/11/22. I still find it odd that my window sticker is now unavailable and has been for a while. If it were done, wouldn't the sticker be back?

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12/17/21. Ford dealer called today to advise my Raptor which was ordered 6/21/21 has now been released from the chip hold and was moved to be shipped. Don’t know if it will be via rail or truck. I suspect rail from Michigan to GA. First positive news I’ve gotten since October.
It should say convoy (truck) or rail on your window sticker. Mine is coming to Florida via truck.

agerman

Reaction score
Build date: 7/10
Blend date: 10/20
Est Delivery: 12/31
Dealer states their side shows that it has shipped but I’m now wondering if they are full of it since the site hasn’t updated at all. It is shipping by truck as well instead of rail so I’m hopeful that helps it go quicker.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build date: 7/10
Blend date: 10/20
Est Delivery: 12/31
Dealer states their side shows that it has shipped but I’m now wondering if they are full of it since the site hasn’t updated at all. It is shipping by truck as well instead of rail so I’m hopeful that helps it go quicker.
Ive been tracking about a half dozen trucks with various dealers and all but one has changed to “shipped” in the last 10 days so there’s definitely some trucks being shipped.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blend date 11/04
ETA 12/31

Edited: this thread made me check again today.

Now the tracker is saying that my truck was built on 12/15 and is awaiting shipment! I check every other evening….so this just updated in the last 24 hours. Delivery is now estimated for 12/24.

Could it be a Christmas Miracle?

Last edited:

agerman

Reaction score
Ive been tracking about a half dozen trucks with various dealers and all but one has changed to “shipped” in the last 10 days so there’s definitely some trucks being shipped.
So you mean they are shipping but not updating on the site tracker?