Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derrick

Reaction score
Just got this from my dealer fresh off the truck, still needs bedliner sprayed on and box cover. Should get in a day or two.Hope to get it before the snow starts around here as they use so much it's hard to tell what is snow or salt.
Not sure how many of these are in Canada at the moment, but here is one of them.
image0.jpeg

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got this from my dealer fresh off the truck, still needs bedliner sprayed on and box cover. Should get in a day or two.Hope to get it before the snow starts around here as they use so much it's hard to tell what is snow or salt.
Not sure how many of these are in Canada at the moment, but here is one of them.
View attachment 333282
Did you get aftermarket "spray in bedliner" or is it not really being done at the factory if you ordered it as part of the original order?

Derrick

Reaction score
Did you get aftermarket "spray in bedliner" or is it not really being done at the factory if you ordered it as part of the original order?
At the time of ordering I requested it and I assume it was going to be done at the factory which if not was not a concern. We have several Line-X locations around that do a great job and did my Gen1 and Gen2. Same for hard cover for box I always purchased afterwards and had no issues. For some reason I thought they were now a Ford installed option.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 333282
Great looking truck! Congratulations!! Every time I see a picture posted, I continue to think it is worth the wait. Just a little more time.... hopefully by January, would be nice.

drnimrod

Reaction score
So my truck has been 'In production' since 10/19, and ETA is showing as 12/20 on the tracker. I spoke with FP today and they are showing ETA in their system as 12/14-20. They also told me that if my dealer is showing the same ETA, they are "extremely confident" the truck will get delivered within that timeframe. They explained that "most" of the Raptors, instead of being put on rail, are being convoyed out because of all the delays. And that when they are put on convoys (typically contracted out), a lot of times the trackers won't get updated until final delivery has been made to the dealer. I'm really hoping this is the case with most of us looking at the Ford tracker site and seeing "In production" with an ETA date that is fast approaching. I guess I'll find out for sure by this Monday...

new raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fp and my dealer said eta 12/30 but fp send it says it’s produced but no ramp? So they don’t think it as shipped and they said ford will close for the Xmas holiday for 2 weeks. So I’m screwed.