Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfsena

Reaction score
Order Date: 6/17

Just got off chat with FP and they said my truck is In-Production / Produced but ETA is TBD Upon Update.....they said it has been that way since 12/09 so I am not sure what that means. Dealer's website show's 'In-Transit' but dealer confirmed it has not shipped....

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with Ford Performance. Confirmed truck is built, just waiting on release from factory to shipping. ETA to me 1/11/22. I still find it odd that my window sticker is now unavailable and has been for a while. If it were done, wouldn't the sticker be back?
My sticker has been missing since my truck moved to built on Wednesday.

Derrick

Reaction score
So cross me off the waiting list just picked mine up this morning and like others have said it has major presence when you see it in person. The AMB is awesome in the sunlight and the Blue seats actually look pretty good in person.
My dealer was surprised himself I got the truck at this time as his orders made just after mine are still waiting for parts.
One of the adjustments for getting it soon he thinks is that ordering the bedliner and cover would have delayed the order for weeks so that was removed from the spec and installed after delivery to dealer.
The drive was very comfortable just like my Gen2, so a couple of things I notice at the moment was I thought with the bigger tires in normal driving mode would be sluggish as my Gen2 I had to turn to sport mode for a better driving experience and this one no. The other major thing I notice was the start/stop was not shutting engine off when stopped and not sure why but that is what i want not to have push the button everytime.
So now going over the list to check to see if any issues from assembly. 20211217_113842_resized.jpg

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So cross me off the waiting list just picked mine up this morning and like others have said it has major presence when you see it in person. The AMB is awesome in the sunlight and the Blue seats actually look pretty good in person.
My dealer was surprised himself I got the truck at this time as his orders made just after mine are still waiting for parts.
One of the adjustments for getting it soon he thinks is that ordering the bedliner and cover would have delayed the order for weeks so that was removed from the spec and installed after delivery to dealer.
The drive was very comfortable just like my Gen2, so a couple of things I notice at the moment was I thought with the bigger tires in normal driving mode would be sluggish as my Gen2 I had to turn to sport mode for a better driving experience and this one no. The other major thing I notice was the start/stop was not shutting engine off when stopped and not sure why but that is what i want not to have push the button everytime.
So now going over the list to check to see if any issues from assembly. View attachment 333669
Congrats & nice ride!
Does anyone know when the order banks are supposed to open again??
Wasn’t aware that it had closed. Keep us posted.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So now going over the list to check to see if any issues from assembly. View attachment 333669
Which cover is that, and why that one?

Derrick

Reaction score
Which cover is that, and why that one?
It's the tri-fold hard cover and had the same put on all my Raptor's. I like for it's strength features as you can stand on it and will hold a bunch of snow and for locking items inside the box. When folded up to the cab it does block your view out the back window, but i can live with that for the amount of times I need to open it completely.
not sure about the newer ones but these seem to take the least amount of space at the front of the box.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t follow , dealer said truck is built and waiting for chip . I ordered a LFG 37 Package .

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mid July and was provided too many ETA’s to remember, but before yesterday the last ETA was NLT 12/12. Now it is 1/15, chip hold. In August I removed the spray liner and auto stop, obviously that didn’t help. I don’t know if it’s true, but I read in the WSJ that chips are manufactured in Taiwan. Hopefully China will wait to invade until I get my truck.