TRX vs Raptor Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I'm talking about real trucks... Not EVs...

But if that's what you want enjoy it I don't give a rip... But when the grid goes down don't complain and cry... But when the gas pumps go down I will be for sure:banghead:

Come'on man. Don't s h i t a s h i t t e r. You give a rip if anyone drives anything other than a TRX. Just saying.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come'on man. Don't s h i t a s h i t t e r. You give a rip if anyone drives anything other than a TRX. Just saying.
Dude you're so F'ed up... I Love trucks, all of them... And yes right now I love the TRX more than any other truck because it is a real truck with a V 8 with 702 hp and 650 pound feet of torque... and that exhaust sound with the SC...wow... and yes, it gets shty$ gas mileage, but who gives a F.. Only someone who cant afford it, gives a F..

I loved my Chevy 6.2 until I sat in an F150 platinum and the interior blew me away... Then I discovered the Raptor, and that blew me away... Now I like my fully optioned Ram because IMHO, it blows the raptor eco away, in both interior (smurf blue no less)and sheer horsepower...

And I realize that is subjective, but usually people who complain or say it's not the case, have never sat in the ram or driven one... They just call it a Dodge and move on...

Bottomline... I love V8 trucks over eco boost trucks that sound like farts.... And if you don't mind that after having other options, more power to you!!

But when the R comes out, if it does, and it is available, without a $50000 mark up, I'm all in... That is if it can compete with the ram which I'm sure will throw the red eye in there to challenge it...

And I, as a free American who enjoys liberty, look forward to a 5 mile per gallon truck in this liberal snowflake green energy day and age to stick my middle finger up every democrats little ass...

Enjoy your truck, S H I T T R...:33:

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Dude you're so F'ed up... I Love trucks, all of them... And yes right now I love the TRX more than any other truck because it is a real truck with a V 8 with 702 hp and 650 pound feet of torque... and that exhaust sound with the SC...wow... and yes, it gets shty$ gas mileage, but who gives a F.. Only someone who cant afford it, gives a F..

I loved my Chevy 6.2 until I sat in an F150 platinum and the interior blew me away... Then I discovered the Raptor, and that blew me away... Now I like my fully optioned Ram because IMHO, it blows the raptor eco away, in both interior (smurf blue no less)and sheer horsepower...

And I realize that is subjective, but usually people who complain or say it's not the case, have never sat in the ram or driven one... They just call it a Dodge and move on...

Bottomline... I love V8 trucks over eco boost trucks that sound like farts.... And if you don't mind that after having other options, more power to you!!

But when the R comes out, if it does, and it is available, without a $50000 mark up, I'm all in... That is if it can compete with the ram which I'm sure will throw the red eye in there to challenge it...

And I, as a free American who enjoys liberty, look forward to a 5 mile per gallon truck in this liberal snowflake green energy day and age to stick my middle finger up every democrats little ass...

Enjoy your truck, S H I T T Y R...:33:

Woah, did you just snap a line of coke off that rich corinthian leather? ;)

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are they now?
To be fair, the whole F series line seems to be affected, and nobody’s lots are particularly full but... I’ll ask - is it really as bad at other manufacturers as it is Raptor shopping?

The statement was that Ram was producing as many TRX as they can, while Ford was limiting Raptor production. No, Ford didn't stop production on everything but the Raptor in order to make every Raptor possible, but they didn't say, "we're only going to make 5000 Raptors" either. I haven't seen anything to say that Ford is favoring production of other vehicles over the Raptor or anything like that.

Whether Ford is producing more or less vehicles that Ram, specifically between Raptor/TRX, I have no idea. And if it is a lot easier to get a TRX than a Raptor, that certainly would at least partially explain the drop in TRX value. But that wasn't what I said. I only said Ford isn't limiting the production of Raptors.

Ok, technically I said "Ford is producing as many Raptors as they can.", but you get the point.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I knew you it was only a matter of time until your fake tough talkin a$$ mentioned your favorite pastime …joyfully providing free prostate exams…lol.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I knew you it was only a matter of time until your fake tough talkin a$$ mentioned your favorite pastime …joyfully providing free prostate exams…lol.
It’s kinda entertaining to see responses to someone on my ignore list, but it would be nice to not see those, either. Does anyone know of a way to do that?

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on your avatar, taking a picture of your narcissistic self, you'd probably like that wouldn't you? But sorry you'll have to go back inside to receive that treatment from one of your closer roommates...