GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whan

Reaction score
My eta is now next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, same - mine got delayed to ETA this Saturday through next Wednesday. It had better be there by then, I'm out of town starting March 5th...

Bigs125

Reaction score
My dealer notified me that the truck should be here between 3/17 and 3/24! One more month to go! Magnetic, 802A, Tech., BL, CF. Looking forward to getting this truck!!

NeverEnoughHP

Reaction score
My dealer notified me that the truck should be here between 3/17 and 3/24! One more month to go! Magnetic, 802A, Tech., BL, CF. Looking forward to getting this truck!!
When did you place your order if I may ask?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Bigs125

Reaction score
When did you place your order if I may ask?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Certainly - glad to share the info!

I went to the dealer at the end of January. I kinda lucked out though.
When I discussed what I was looking for with the salesperson, and they checked with their manager regarding their remaining allocation, they had just ordered close the exact truck that I wanted. The only thing that's on the truck that I probably wouldn't have ordered are the hood and fender graphics. It obviously wasn't a deal-breaker though. I was told that they had an 8-week estimate for delivery, and it seems like it'll be in at about the 7 week mark.

Bigs125

Reaction score
Thanks! Just a little luck o' the Irish I guess!! Happy about it and looking forward to the Rap! Have owned F-150s since 2001 and have been very happy with them. Looking forward to the next chapter. BTW: your order date is my birthday, so I'm hoping for great things for you too!

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came into the dealer today. I ordered 10/30.

Through a strange set of circumstances I was at the Chrysler dealer next door and saw the transporter come down the service road with only one vehicle on top. It was a gray truck. My Raptor. I walked across the Ford lot and watched them unload it. What a thrill. A true once in a lifetime event. My salesman came out and we looked it over. Dirty but so beautiful. Magnetic Scab. I will pick it up tomorrow morning. The salesman gave me a signed offer sheet for $1k over INVOICE when I ordered but I know they have gone up about $300. If he honors the agreed price it will mean I got it for $700 over INVOICE, the same price I paid for my 2012 Gen1 I bought there.

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I picked my new Magnetic Scab this morning. Just as I thought the salesman did honor the original agreed to price. So I ended up buying a 2018 Raptor for $700 over INVOICE. What a good deal and they were good folks to deal with. Now if I can figure out how everything works on it I will be happy.