GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a truck today with the carbon fiber in it and other than the shifter I did not like it. I will try and get the shifter myself though. For the price it is not worth it. Just my thoughts on it.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the same thing. I am glad I did not get the carbon fiber. I do like the shifter and sync cover though. I might spring for those 2 pieces later on.

frank20

Reaction score
I finally got the call today from dealer to schedule my 10/25 order. It would be a March build but in order to do so I'd have to forgo the carbon package and beadlock wheels. I decided not to drop those options and will continue to wait it out.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great news! We received allocation for your Raptor this morning. We were told specifically by the Rep that we could submit our choice of allocation today, with the restrictions that it could not have bead lock wheels or the carbon fiber package. So we kept your carbon fiber package off and submitted your order number. It should show up in the system soon and then get a build date assigned to it. :)

Chance

Reaction score
ordered 1/23. just got call remove beadlocks or no truck until 18 if even then in fact regional rep said order would be kicked back whatever that means. removed beads now truck 60 days out. just picked up beadlocks wheels on eBay. not ideal but at least a truck coming soon. SO!! appreciate this forum a BIG thanks to all who shared on this topic.

theandrewpham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up everyone, new to the raptor forum and could use some advice. Ordered my 17 lightning blue screw. Should be arriving in a week or two. I had to forego the BL wheels like many of you to get it built. MSRP is 56,000. Dealership told me I'd have to pay 10k over. I call BS on this. What did all of you pay over msrp? I'm hoping I can threaten to walk out the door the day it arrives or no deal. Think it will work?

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up everyone, new to the raptor forum and could use some advice. Ordered my 17 lightning blue screw. Should be arriving in a week or two. I had to forego the BL wheels like many of you to get it built. MSRP is 56,000. Dealership told me I'd have to pay 10k over. I call BS on this. What did all of you pay over msrp? I'm hoping I can threaten to walk out the door the day it arrives or no deal. Think it will work?

F them :flipthebird:

Call their bluff and walk.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

did you agree on a price with them before ordering? if not then they can do whatever they want, its your job to ask and figure out all that stuff before you actually order. now if you did agree to a MSRP sale and they are trying to jack it up then then yes you should fight that.