GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Initial order placed Nov 10??????? WTF...I placed mine in August and still don't even have a build date.
Welcome to the world of 17jake bragging. Employee special order of a stripped down truck..and he got it quick if the pics are indeed his. Oh well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FordFriend

Reaction score
Aaron313, thanks for the photos. Congrats! looks great. I have the same color, wheel combo only in the SCREW. My order date: 10/15; built on 12/1; ETA 12/21 to Massachusetts.

Bishop1134

Reaction score
Awesome!!

Congratulations!!

Looks like avalanche. What are your thoughts of it in person on the truck?

I love the avalanche color. In the right light it has a battleship grey appearance. At night it looks almost white.

I ordered mid-July but I must have gotten lucky because I was able to keep the carbon fiber and the beadlocks.

I haven't been able to drive it much; yesterday was rain and sleet and a complete lack of traction.

The exhaust is muted when you're in neutral and reving, but it gets loud under load and sounds quite good.

Overall, compared to my to my 2013 Raptor, it's faster, louder, and seems a little stiffer.

The transmission shifting is going to take some getting used to... it jumps and down through the gears constantly.

Okay so far...

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the avalanche color. In the right light it has a battleship grey appearance. At night it looks almost white.

I ordered mid-July but I must have gotten lucky because I was able to keep the carbon fiber and the beadlocks.

I haven't been able to drive it much; yesterday was rain and sleet and a complete lack of traction.

The exhaust is muted when you're in neutral and reving, but it gets loud under load and sounds quite good.

Overall, compared to my to my 2013 Raptor, it's faster, louder, and seems a little stiffer.

The transmission shifting is going to take some getting used to... it jumps and down through the gears constantly.

Okay so far...

I wonder how much of the actual sound is exhaust VS the Sony exhaust.

All sounds great except for the transmission searching issue. I'm sure there well be a few updates that end up sorting that out.

I'm excited to see the avalanche in color.

Hockey11

Reaction score
Didn't you have one of the earliest ETA's (originally)?

Any updates? Or are you just sane and patiently await for the call from your dealership?

Checked yesterday and still waiting to ship. I contacted the dealer they said its origin is with jack cooper a trucking company but not eta. Also contacted thru facebook messenger and they said waiting to start transportation process. no eta as of 12/12/16 5:30pm.
built 10/13

RaeGun

Reaction score
Got confirmation from my dealer and the Ford Rep that Beadlocks will hold up the order so I ditched them. Hoping my dry spell ends and I get scheduled finally. Ordered July 26....ugh!

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually doesn't look that bad! Good for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't order the tailgate applique for my Oxford white SCREW because I didn't think it added anything to the looks for the money, but I really like the way it blends in and compliments a Magnetic colored truck. Nice looking truck!!! Congratulations!!!

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked yesterday and still waiting to ship. I contacted the dealer they said its origin is with jack cooper a trucking company but not eta. Also contacted thru facebook messenger and they said waiting to start transportation process. no eta as of 12/12/16 5:30pm.
built 10/13

mine was built 10/12 and mine is on ramp 59 in same boat