GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Other heavy “non-SUV” vehicles and trucks with a cargo area at least six feet in interior length (this area must not be easily accessible from the passenger area.) To give an example, many pickups with full-sized cargo beds will qualify for a full deduction (although some “extended cab” pickups may have beds that are too small to qualify)." source https://www.section179.org/section_179_vehicle_deductions/

So Raptor gets over the GVWR of 6000 requirement easily, but looks like it may not qualify with that 5.5 bed, hence the bed extender.

So i guess i have to live with the bed extender. Sucks that its gonna get in the way of the bed lights.
You learn something new everyday. Good thing I got the bed extender too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
code 179 was enacted to help small businesses by allowing them to take a depreciation deduc for certain assets (capital expenditures) in one year, rather than depreciating them over a longer period of time

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of this morning I’m scheduled for production Jan 22

No delivery date or window sticker yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order just updated today again,now shows 2/4 delivery.
Getting a little anxious now!

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shop.ford still shows in production, and delivery date of 2/3...
Ford perf chat says in production, and delivery of 1/28-2/3

Time to start ordering parts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk