GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update for my situation:
It arrived 1/21 to dealer, so dealer informed me by text.
I can’t pick up until Saturday 1/26 as I am traveling.

Here is to hoping they stick to our agreed to trade in deal for my 2018 that we agreed on 3 1/2 months ago and 5,000 miles ago.

I'm in a similar situation. My dealer told me 10 weeks and the order still hasn't been pulled six weeks later. I committed to driving my trade in to and from work only, which I have, but what happens when it take four months for the truck to come in? My salesman is a friend of mine, so I hope they stick to the deal.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has disappeared from the tracker, and FP has same update from 1/23 saying awaiting shipment. I’m hoping it’s on a truck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Hardy

Reaction score
Mine has disappeared from the tracker, and FP has same update from 1/23 saying awaiting shipment. I’m hoping it’s on a truck!!

I think you are a 1/22 build? Mine was. According to fp, mine is in melvindale, mi. 10 mins from Dearborn. Hopefully it’s on a train and moving already. Just not updated.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you are a 1/22 build? Mine was. According to fp, mine is in melvindale, mi. 10 mins from Dearborn. Hopefully it’s on a train and moving already. Just not updated.
I was a 1/22 build, my goes by convoy, so hopefully it’s on a truck, and I will get it early next week!!!!

Did yours disappear on shop.ford.com?

David Hardy

Reaction score
I was a 1/22 build, my goes by convoy, so hopefully it’s on a truck, and I will get it early next week!!!!

Did yours disappear on shop.ford.com?

Mine didn’t disappear; it’s in transit. Window sticker says conv. But that’s just to the rail. I got pushed back to 2/12 tho. My dealer says ford has struggled w eta’s lately. FP said they’re pretty good. Who knows.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine didn’t disappear; it’s in transit. Window sticker says conv. But that’s just to the rail. I got pushed back to 2/12 tho. My dealer says ford has struggled w eta’s lately. FP said they’re pretty good. Who knows.
Mine has reappeared, and still says “awaiting transport”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir