GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnsgator

Reaction score
True, but I had been told that all CF orders were delayed. I ordered in August, Priority 10. I DID get passed over, but finally got a VIN last week and then a few days later the 01/02/17 build date. On the phone yesterday, FP told me that was a firm build date, and that they expect no more delays. Time will tell.

If you look at the image of the email my dealer sent me (I attached again), it says CF and beadlock are causing currently scheduled orders to get "pushed out." Not sure if that means that the build date is getting pushed back, or if the whole order is getting pushed out of the system until those items are removed. But it clearly looks like if you aren't already scheduled, you aren't getting CF or beadlocks.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IF anyone has a SCAB order that's been accepted but still not scheduled - shoot me a pm please! I need to make a change to mine and unfortunately I was just assigned a vin and they won't let me. Truck will be built next month...perhaps we can swap orders - you can get my loaded magnetic SCAB next month, and I can take your place waiting/change my order.. Might be a bit of logistical hassle - not sure how much but would really help me out and someone who's waiting could get their truck sooner. Shoot me a pm pls!

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Based on where Im at in allocation line and the push out im already menally prepping for around Spring time....not much we can do, seems like a big pile of random shat.

Last edited:

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive noticed all trucks ordered will get put on the dealers website along with other websites like cars.com.

My truck and my buddies are not on our dealers website. both have VIN and his has been built.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look at the image of the email my dealer sent me (I attached again), it says CF and beadlock are causing currently scheduled orders to get "pushed out." Not sure if that means that the build date is getting pushed back, or if the whole order is getting pushed out of the system until those items are removed. But it clearly looks like if you aren't already scheduled, you aren't getting CF or beadlocks.

View attachment 82139

Wtf!!? - 03' Darin can you confirm this? My dealer seems to have a hard time calling me back.

Last edited:

RaeGun

Reaction score
I'm right there with you too. Ordered 7/26 been clean unscheduled now going on 4 months. Another week, no VIN or build date. This is ridiculous. If the beadlock thing is correct then it seems us poor saps who've not been picked up yet are in this cycle of delay as materials for our options start running out delaying us further. Sorry for my first world complaints but this sure sucks!

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm right there with you too. Ordered 7/26 been clean unscheduled now going on 4 months. Another week, no VIN or build date. This is ridiculous. If the beadlock thing is correct then it seems us poor saps who've not been picked up yet are in this cycle of delay as materials for our options start running out delaying us further. Sorry for my first world complaints but this sure sucks!

Agreed. I'm not real happy. I finally got ahold of My dealer. Had to call him again and he had no clue about the wheels. He's calling the rep today to see what they say. He said he gets ridiculous amounts of emails from ford everyday and never has enough time to go through them all!