Truck Geometry - Levelling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Using tow hooks will not provide useful information because how weight is transferred (and you’re not going to be raising your truck at the tow hooks). Yes, raising the front will slightly lower the rear as the “fulcrum” as you raise the front (via collers or springs) is now the rear axle. I find all the measurements made by OP rather meaningless (no disrespect intended) as it does not represent any comparable real world changes that can be made. There are tried and true means of leveling exhaustively discussed in the forum. Pretty much gospel is that Eibachs on their own will level your truck or get it dang close to level. Some have reported it very slightly “proud” in the front but that usually settles over a few weeks to months and most think the ride is either the same or improved. I have Eibachs on my ‘19 (and no other suspension mods) and after a month it was perfectly level after being slightly proud in front immediately after install. Other’s like their collars. I’d just go to the discussions.