Truck damaged by transport company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DinduMcNugget

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big time bummer. One of the reasons I decided to fly out and pick mine up even though it was probably more expensive and added on all those miles. Just didn’t want to trust a transport company with something like that. Granted I had the time and for some people that’s not reasonable to do. Hopefully it all works out for you. I know how excited I was to get mine and if something like this happened to me I’d have a big pit in my stomach. Good luck man

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make them buy it and get a new one. This will appear on carfax report. If you have to get a lawyer get one. Wishing you the best, this really sucks...

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I`m sorry to hear about your truck. I was looking at the pictures when you posted them and wondered how that could happen.

Today I had the opportunity to see a white Raptor loaded on a fifth wheel car carrier pulled by a pickup. The Raptor was backed up on the top level putting it almost over the tailgate of the truck pulling it. The ass end of the Raptor was so high in the air that it made sense on how the damage was done from rear to front. I just could not picture it before. There was another car in front of it and two under. We have a low bridge in town with a 12' 3" clearance and at least once a month a box truck or 40' trailer will get the lid peeled off. Problem is that there is a steep decline on both sides of the bridge so that cuts down the height
Adessa car auction and Walmart are right there and there have been a lot of decapitated cars and trailers

I wish you the best outcome with your truck and like others mentioned maybe trade it in if your not happy with it and pursue the DV claim