Code Orange Love

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I drove through a large dealership in Denver last night on a whim, I spotted this sitting off to the side with delivery markings on it, looked fresh off a transport. I stopped, looked it over, walked into the dealership and asked if it was by chance available. Nobody knew at that point, but as it turned out someone had ordered it then tired of waiting, and backed out, it was built in May.

Long story short, they called me a couple hours later and said that it was indeed available, first come, first serve, I bought it…dumb luck. I have a white Raptor on order since October 4th, and had pretty much given up on ever getting one, but I’m absolutely thrilled with Code Orange.
Welcome to the Code Orange Crewe!!

OP
OP
itsarap

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great luck itsarap, I got mine in the 37 package with graphics code orange and love it, congratulations
Thanks, your’s looks fantastic, love the 37 package, but at least mine was ordered with beadlocks, they definitely contrast nicely with the trim. Second day in it, and I’m absolutely enamored!

OP
OP
itsarap

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is God sent. Same type of thing for me, I called a dealer and someone had just backed out on the deal, so I bought it. Ford never built the one I ordered last June, so....

We both got lucky, we’d both be waiting far longer for our ordered Raptor’s. Sometimes there’s fate…I would not have turned left into the dealership had I not been stopped at a traffic light, I just happened to glance left and saw the Ford dealership….so I turned left for the heck of it, and….

OP
OP
itsarap

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!! Excellent find, excellent luck, excellent deal.

I too ordered back in October (iconic silver originally). And for some reason I decided to do something different and called dealer to change color to CO. The next week it was assigned to production!!!

Finally picked it up this week and absolutely in love with CO! So happy I made the change, it’s stunning, and capable all in one.

Again, congrats and Happy Fourth of July to all!!!!
Congratulations to you as well! Beautiful Raptor, I do like the 37‘s, but I’m completely satisfied with what I stumbled upon.
I agree on the color, I wasn’t sure until I saw it cleaned up sitting in the bright sunlight, then I was hooked, sure happy I had the “what the heck” notion, and turned left towards the dealership.