Recommendations for transport company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reach out to Ernesto @ 5 Star Auto Transport (786)506-6628. Tell him Bobby sent you.

He shipped my truck without a problem. He ships Raptors all the time and knows them well. My truck was shipped on a step deck trailer rather than a 8-10 car hauler.

Big_Clen

Reaction score
Reach out to Ernesto @ 5 Star Auto Transport (786)506-6628. Tell him Bobby sent you.

He shipped my truck without a problem. He ships Raptors all the time and knows them well. My truck was shipped on a step deck trailer rather than a 8-10 car hauler.
I’m looking to ship mine as well, from Boston to Boise.. the 2 quotes I've received so far are 2500 and 2250… is that a fair price? Considering its 2600ish miles, maybe? (Never shipped a vehicle before)

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to ship mine as well, from Boston to Boise.. the 2 quotes I've received so far are 2500 and 2250… is that a fair price? Considering its 2600ish miles, maybe? (Never shipped a vehicle before)
Depends on how you’re shipping it? Open 10 car hauler or 2-3 truck step deck? Mine was $2k back in April 22 from Tennessee to SoCal when gas was much higher. 2250 might not be terrible

Big_Clen

Reaction score
Depends on how you’re shipping it? Open 10 car hauler or 2-3 truck step deck? Mine was $2k back in April 22 from Tennessee to SoCal when gas was much higher. 2250 might not be terrible
Thanks. I did it through the online tool so assume it’s quoted for a normal hauler.. I’ll have to get on the phone with someone and nail down details but thanks for the xref on price and distance.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I did Mississippi to Boise (Eagle) and it was $2,000 in September. Would just curb your expectations - it always takes longer to pickup and deliver than they quote. You'll have to go open as well as they are too wide for enclosed carriers.

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
If you haven't found any one yet get in touch with my buddy Ruben from Dependable Auto Transport. He has a huge network of trucks which allows him to not be as pricey as most but still offer quality, safe and dependable transportation services. 910-305-0516

PM me if Ruben's busy on the road and I'll give you another one of connections that's closer to WV.