Trade my problem plagued 2018 for a 2020?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okegg0

Reaction score
Could you find a new 2019 to trade in on? I know the ones around me are 7300 off msrp right now so dunno if that would help out in long run or not

OP
OP
DrippinRaptor

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could you find a new 2019 to trade in on? I know the ones around me are 7300 off msrp right now so dunno if that would help out in long run or not

Maybe, but I'm not willing to buy a dealer lot vehicle. I order with very specific criteria and would likely not find it sitting on a lot. (SuperCab, 802A, no moon roof, no stickers, no carbon fiber, no tech package).

Last edited:

Okegg0

Reaction score
Maybe, but I'm not willing to buy a dealer lot vehicle. I order with very specific criteria and would likely not find it sitting on a lot. (SuperCab, 802A, no moon roof, no stickers, no carbon fiber, no tech package).

Yeah at this price get what you want and not pay for extra useless things that dont interest you. Just was a thought. Good luck!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no sunroof on scabs any longer so you do not have to worry about this. :)

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Tech package is standard equipment now and as mentioned no moon roofs on SCABs.

I think your trade is in "low" because it's a less than two year old vehicle with 35K+ miles on it. I would extend the warranty and keep it. Next year might have newer suspension stuff, but they aren't changing the engine this generation despite randomtruckblog212 having an unnamed source at Ford.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this real?

Take the NEW TRUCK and drive away smiling with a brand new warranty.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If money is no object, get the new one. It would be a good opportunity to tweak options or change the color.

If you're going to spec out the new one exactly the same as your current truck and the price difference to upgrade isn't justifiable to you, just extend the warranty on the one you got.