Trade my problem plagued 2018 for a 2020?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KBB says dealer trade value of $42-45k.
Dont always go by KBB...prices are not set in stone....as Dealers would like you to believe.SELL PRIVATE if you have the time and temperment to deal with all the tire kickers.Dealers offered me $14,750 on my MINT 60K 2010 Tacoma Off-Road/w$3K Leer Canopy...looked like a new truck...I laughed and went to another dealer...they offered $15K....sold it a week later to 1st person that looked at it for $22,500! I dont know about you,but $7500 sure looks better in my pocket than the dealers...They are one step below Lawyers...LOL

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just make sure if you private sell it that you cover your tax credit, if you are in a state that gives you credit for your trade.

Good Luck!

jaggwaa

Reaction score
Cant get bit by same snake twice. Keep your truck. Dont buy the same thing twice. 2020 has nothing new to offer.. just some *** bits here and there. If by chance you get the same raptor like the one you have, it will drive you more mad. Extend the warranty if you can. No one should hve bought the Gen 2 in the first place except post molone. He got enough money to throw away. This truck should be called Ford Built Disposable instead of ford built tough.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Cant get bit by same snake twice. Keep your truck. Dont buy the same thing twice. 2020 has nothing new to offer.. just some *** bits here and there. If by chance you get the same raptor like the one you have, it will drive you more mad. Extend the warranty if you can. No one should hve bought the Gen 2 in the first place except post molone. He got enough money to throw away. This truck should be called Ford Built Disposable instead of ford built tough.

Grammar much? Holy shit.

OBX

Reaction score
Is there any recourse in the lemon law for your situation? At a minimum I'd try raising hell with FoMoCo and see if they will give you some "relief" if you buy another one.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
fGTgSWW.gif