Towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't believe yours wasn't running on the bumpstops, cause mine was. Only like 3500lbs, but too much in the box plus the snow load.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It really has to do with Tongue Weight. Seeing how he had a triple axle trailer I am betting his tongue weight was lower than yours which is why he was riding higher.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pulled a 38' Contender and although I only had to go about 1000', it didn't like it too much! Triple axle trailer and triple 350 Yam's on it kept the tongue weight down. Wish I had taken a pic..

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled a 38' Contender and although I only had to go about 1000', it didn't like it too much! Triple axle trailer and triple 350 Yam's on it kept the tongue weight down. Wish I had taken a pic..

Hahah the express? That's crazy. Those are something like 13k dry right?

Would have loved to have seen.

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, waiting until I can get bump stops along with the springs.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

The hitch we used had about a 5 inch rise on it

Get RPG Stage 3 HD Springs and the extension for the Bump Stops, you should be good to haul even more weight than what the See Vee weights. Not recommended but you should be good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk