GEN 2 Tons of system faults

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K1llD4shN1n3

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my Raptor back from the dealer today for this issue and others. I forgot to grab a picture of the work but it only listed one sensor part number that fixed all the faults. I’ll post it when I get back to town after the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to me after doing a few jumps at one of the raptor takeover events. Passenger rear abs sensor line was messed up. They said it looked like a rodent chewed it up but I know my truth lol. Same exact faults shown in the computer

OP
OP
K1llD4shN1n3

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well unfortunately driving this morning all the system faults came back. Terrain Management System is dead and now 4x4 system is disabled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that the wheel speed sensors are right and left? The right one is listed as (HL3Z-2C190-A)
For non electronic ebrake. The left that I found is for electric ebrake (HL3Z-2C190-B).
(HL3Z-2C204-B) front one says both sides.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that the wheel speed sensors are right and left? The right one is listed as (HL3Z-2C190-A)
For non electronic ebrake. The left that I found is for electric ebrake (HL3Z-2C190-B).
(HL3Z-2C204-B) front one says both sides.
for non-electric parking brake, the same part number works for both sides. its a different part number for the left if you actually have the elctric brake, but you shouldn't on a 17/18 raptor.