TMX Raptoberfest Picture / Video / Trip Report Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

achiro

Reaction score
Trey...this event was first class my friend. Made the drive from FL well worth it. Thanks to everyone for making my son and I feel welcome. He says we need to name the truck now. The new moniker will likely be ChiroRaptor! LoL! Next time I will have to bring my adjusting table to sort everyone's spines out...I had no idea how hard on the body this can be. Unless you have amazing suspension that is...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trey...this event was first class my friend. Made the drive from FL well worth it. Thanks to everyone for making my son and I feel welcome. He says we need to name the truck now. The new moniker will likely be ChiroRaptor! LoL! Next time I will have to bring my adjusting table to sort everyone's spines out...I had no idea how hard on the body this can be. Unless you have amazing suspension that is...

Yep seeing chiro this am. Neck and back are wrecked

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had a great weekend out in Gause. Big shout out to Trey for hosting such an awesome event and all the folks at Fluharty Farms who were extremely hospitable. It was a pleasure meeting everyone out there and being able to put faces to the names. Personal shout out to the guys from TMX and RPG...great meeting all of y'all and thanks to Corey for taking me out on the course. Last, but not least, big shout out to Noah for knocking out a KICKASS stereo install in the middle of a field! It took 14 hours start to finish, but it was so worth it. Truck sounds amazing and the install is very clean. Highly recommended!

I'm already getting stoked to actually run the truck at TRR this spring!

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dang I've been in need of an adjustment...specially after riding in the back seat of Russell's truck...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk