TMX Raptoberfest Picture / Video / Trip Report Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Time for tougher spindles as they are not keeping up with the new setup. The dual Fox 3.0's really soak up the badness allowing faster speeds over rough terrain, but bent both spindles on the morning run (TMX Danny copilot). There were no pucker moments or crazy hard impacts, so we were a bit surprised.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Time for tougher spindles as they are not keeping up with the new setup. The dual Fox 3.0's really soak up the badness allowing faster speeds over rough terrain, but bent both spindles on the morning run (TMX Danny copilot). There were no pucker moments or crazy hard impacts, so we were a bit surprised.

Don't you have the gusseted ones?
Can you still drive home?

Cage and spindles - it's time!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a great time. Got one solid night run in and about 6 and a half minutes in to the first run attempting to catch Rich before my power steering pump took a crap and died...again. Shoulda learned at Texana lol.

Im workin on a sick video right now i got tons of great footage. should have it up in the next few hours.

it was nice seein all yall out there and im already lookin forward to the next one!

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TMX Raptoberfest by TRR Oct 25-27 2013

Two massive thunderstorms, 25 quarters, and a $250 detail and my baby is back

null_zpsd4d05424.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Pic attachednull_zpsd4d05424.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Peter, thank you for dropping off my bumper/ skid plate! I owe you one!

No worries, happy to help out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited: