Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NICE! I want this.
Hold off... I'm working with them as we speak. Looks like a batch of faulty wire harnesses were manufactured. Worked fine with cigarette lighter cord, once I cut and hard wired it (as instructions said) it stopped working! They've had a few calls about it. They're sending me new cords and new display unit in case it was fried.

I'll follow up with findings. It worked really well though, before re-wiring!

RaptorFan137

Reaction score
Tpms reset tool

Not sure if this will help....I put larger tires with a different psi rating on my "regular" F150. I bought this tool. GENUINE FORD / LINCOLN TPMS RECALIBRATING TOOL BRAND NEW (031508542082) | eBay

The instructions on how to use it are NOT in the users manual....I have the reset process that I can post later.

Essentially, by using this tool, it programs your computer to whatever psi your tires are set at....if you lose pressure off of the pressure you set...the light will come on. I would adjust my tire pressure depending on the season and reset the pressure so the TPMS worked correctly all the time. Let me know if this is what you are looking for. If so, I will post the steps...

Ronky

Reaction score
Not sure if this will help....I put larger tires with a different psi rating on my "regular" F150. I bought this tool. GENUINE FORD / LINCOLN TPMS RECALIBRATING TOOL BRAND NEW (031508542082) | eBay

The instructions on how to use it are NOT in the users manual....I have the reset process that I can post later.

Essentially, by using this tool, it programs your computer to whatever psi your tires are set at....if you lose pressure off of the pressure you set...the light will come on. I would adjust my tire pressure depending on the season and reset the pressure so the TPMS worked correctly all the time. Let me know if this is what you are looking for. If so, I will post the steps...

Parsing words here ... But this inexpensive tool will actually program to the new end-user psi? I thought it just "trained" the sensors / module after a wheel / tire change or rotation. Meaning, it just lets the car know where things are moving to around the vehicle. I didn't know it will permit a lowering of the default psi warning level.

Honestly, if it does that, at that price point, I'm all over it. Can you please just confirm?

Thanks.