This is How You Drive a Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool and all, but I just have to be a Debbie Downer here, I wonder how many hours of video were edited out with him wiping it out. There are so many edits its crazy, one minute the go pro is facing the windshield, then its facing Jr and then its not even in the truck. I want to see the wipe outs, there's always wipe outs!!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool and all, but I just have to be a Debbie Downer here, I wonder how many hours of video were edited out with him wiping it out. There are so many edits its crazy, one minute the go pro is facing the windshield, then its facing Jr and then its not even in the truck. I want to see the wipe outs, there's always wipe outs!!
your right. there are multiple takes with cameras outside and in. what does it matter he's driving it like he stole it. the way we all wish we could. obviously not and untrained drifter. even the best drivers spin out. but it would be cool to see the outtakes. to see the mistakes too. nobody is perfect.
I would end up in the rhubarb.
Id be in the rhubarb upside down. I never can make mind drift in the sand like that. I get a bit nervous. getting better but still gets a little sketchy need to trust the machine.

BTW. thx for that video.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
your right. there are multiple takes with cameras outside and in. what does it matter he's driving it like he stole it. the way we all wish we could. obviously not and untrained drifter. even the best drivers spin out. but it would be cool to see the outtakes. to see the mistakes too. nobody is perfect.

Id be in the rhubarb upside down. I never can make mind drift in the sand like that. I get a bit nervous. getting better but still gets a little sketchy need to trust the machine.

BTW. thx for that video.
There’s a reason I watch NASCAR and not football or basketball, I like to see wrecks, ha ha. He is a good driver but I would of liked to see a full 10 minutes including bloopers!

Ryed

Reaction score
I counted at least 7 different camera positions. This is not a track that can affordably be shut down for an extended period of time. My guess is he had 2 laps max to get his footage. He is also a professional drift driver, so he can do more with the truck without spinning. Drifting is not my thing, but I respect the skill of good drift driving.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea how it stays right side up