This is a hijacking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm 29, I've had hearing aids since I was 18. Congenital hearing loss that went undiagnosed until taking the ASVAB and getting a physical, missed out on a lot those years without knowing it. Go see an audiologist, it could change your life.
I'll bet that's why, in your picture, you have your ears pinned back. I'll bet you developed an acute sense of smell to compensate. LOL

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The care giver support group I participate in, passed out a study that shows clear evidence that poor hearing increases your chances to develop Alzheimer’s.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing that I'm going to catch some crap for this but hear we go (pun intended). I'm posting on FRF because this seems to be a place well represented by individuals that can relate.

I'm 51. I've enjoyed music at levels not medically approved my entire life. (Excess is something that I've not avoided, a redundant statement for this forum).

My wife has passed the point of complaining about my lack of comprehension and I'm finally realizing it myself. I'm considering hearing aids - anybody have advice?
I guess you won't be posting about strange noises coming from somewhere on the Raptor, that's one less bingo slot for you. Hearing loss can be a curse or a blessing, depends on how one looks at it and what range it's in. I'm 75 and my wife is convinsed that I just can't hear the female voice range and I'm perfectly ok with that.