"The Video" RPG tuned Fox 3.OOOHHHHS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerryballs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All prices listed are retail.

Rear Stage 4 $3499 (if bought as whole kit, Shocks are $2200 if bought seperate)
Steering Tie Rods $699
UCA Race Line $ 949
Front Fox 3.0 IB $2500
Glassworks Unlimited Fenders $475.99
BFG Race Projects KTR $2920

Wrap $priceless:mwah1:

Hope this helps,

Here's a little slowmooo video for comparison,
Oh my goodness!! thats such a great deal for the stage 4...I just bought the stage 3 2 weeks ago...i should have waited...WOW. Great products guys...I really want some fox shocks.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like the setup is really getting dialed in!

It's great to have a vendor do some actual R&D rather than just bolting on a bunch of shiny new parts and calling it "better".

(Obviously even the 3.0 Fox Shox needed some tuning... most vendors would just sell the shocks as they came from Fox and call it good.)

:waytogo::waytogo::waytogo:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
treypal said:
These tires are not the tires RPG is using. The tires RPG has are very different than these. Hard to get if you don't race or know someone that races.

My bad on that. I know RPG is using the non dot race tires but I just put up the link to the dot ones. Sorry for any confusion caused.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys, don't everyone go nuts. I've been up super late trying to get everything done and accidentally put $3499 for the stage 4.

IT IS ACTUALLY $4499

I'm really sorry, this was not done on purpose.

My bad and I'm ok with a little public flogging for this one.

Jarrett.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, don't everyone go nuts. I've been up super late trying to get everything done and accidentally put $3499 for the stage 4.

IT IS ACTUALLY $4499

Jarrett.

where is the dislike button???

still a hell of a deal!!

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score

IT IS ACTUALLY $4499

Jarrett.

No worries dude, thats still a screamin deal!! :peace: if anyone badmouths rpg for this minor mistake I WILL find you........ :Jedi: :waytogo:

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
where is the dislike button???

still a hell of a deal!!

lol,

Alright you can drive the RPG truck in Texas while your install is being done to make up for my shenanigans.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

It looks like the setup is really getting dialed in!

It's great to have a vendor do some actual R&D rather than just bolting on a bunch of shiny new parts and calling it "better".

(Obviously even the 3.0 Fox Shox needed some tuning... most vendors would just sell the shocks as they came from Fox and call it good.)

:waytogo::waytogo::waytogo:

Thanks Mark

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score

IT IS ACTUALLY $4499

Jarrett.

Aww man! Lol. 3499, 4499, either way the worth is in the fact everythings being tuned to work togethor. It save a person like myself (someone who's not a shock tuning wizard) hours/days of frustration trying to make the suspension work in harmony.