the threads on rousch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
raptors actual cost to forum members seem to die out right at the end. where the heck are members actually buying theirs? That open air intake makes off roading look iffy. Anyone swapping over intake between street and dirt sessions? If so does one have to run two separate tunes?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
raptors actual cost to forum members seem to die out right at the end. where the heck are members actually buying theirs?]

What the heck does that mean?

OP
OP
wanderfalk

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cost

I see posts that say they will report back with the cost but the thread dies right there ,with out the cost being reported.Sorry for the confusion. Seems to me one ought to be able to buy from a dealer anywhere and have it shipped to ones actual location.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes and people are doing that, its only the Canadians that are starting to have difficulties buying in the US.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just look for a certified Rousch dealer. They should be able to place an order for one I'd assume. I asked my dealer out of curiosity and they said they would just have to place the order, it would get sent to Rousch for their "kit" and then sent to the dealer

OP
OP
wanderfalk

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any reports on what that method of purchase

would cost. I was thinking it might be possible at 62-64k. instead of the 70k for a screw.