The Thread You've All Been Waiting For (Not!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the 'Grill' in front of the fog lights. Where did you get those?

They are on Amazon. Sometimes the black ones are not in stock, just silver ones. I actually "accidentally" bought two pair without realizing it. I did send the other pair back. They stick on with double sided tape and fit perfectly. I do think they block some of the light from my aux lights there but I like them. Ty.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GBRV9Q9/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

@MDJAK

Well done.

Did you notice any difference in ride quality on the return highway trip after you gave your trucks suspension a proper off road work out?

I have concerns that if I do some serious off roading, my truck wont drive the same on the highway, where it spends 98% of it's life.

What I noticed was what sounded to my untrained ear as bushing squeak after a few off road jaunts but it went away thankfully. I don't know if it was a combination of dust and dirt. It was bone dry there.

Foolishly, and to be Mr. Nice Guy (no more) I didn't realize and allowed my daughter and her husband to ride with the windows open. To say my interior was thus covered in fine red powder dust is an understatement. Took a lot of work to clean.

But short answer, No. The ride there and back was almost luxury car smooth and quiet. The Recaros were very comfortable and at no time did our old backs (I'm 62, my wife 64 and has had a fusion of L4-5 two years ago) feel fatigued. And we did some 800+ mile days.

Last edited: