The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woohoo my truck is in and the dealer is going to put it on mid perch and do an alignment. I can pick it up tomorrow. :)

7 months and a few days later lol

Wow 7 months.... I really hope mine doesn't take that long... you have a lot of patience my friend.

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats the Yeti!!! I'm still waiting it suppose to be at the dealer some time this week. My fingers are crossed

Thank you. You guys have been very helpful. Thank goodness my dealer was great or I would have been going nuts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood, my dealer is less than helpful, hate to do this but my dealer number is:F21514 and my order number is:3333. Its been nearly two months since I ordered and I still don't think i've got a VIN. THANK YOU! 8-D

Wrong order # 7333 unscheduled

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Blood,

Would you be so kind to send me the latest carrier tracking info on VIN xxxx1R62DFB82518? SVT last said my eta is this Friday Mar 15. Seems to good for a build date of Mar 6th, and delivery to tx. Thanks!!

Union Pacific its in mineola TX.

Last edited:

csblack82

Reaction score
Priority 10 is as high as a dealer can give you. So that means one of two things. One is great and one depends. If the dealer is assigning ascending numbers based on the order date, your Raptor would be the next one to get pulled from that dealer. However, I've heard that some will just assign priority 10 to all orders and then they will get pulled by order date. Maybe your dealer will tell you how they do it. I know mine does it "right". I started as a priority 12 because their were two Raptor orders ahead of me. After a month or so, I became an 11 and then a few weeks ago a 10 and then I was pulled shortly thereafter.

The other variable is the Raptor allotment your dealer gets. Mine is about 1 a month. So I knew that with two ahead of me I wasn't going to get pulled for a couple months. Bigger dealers have a lot more than 1 a month.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

To all my fellow March 18th build people:

Is anyone excited for tomorrow morning???

I know I am. Will it be there or not???

Thanks for the information. I emailed my dealer and asked them about the allocation. He responed and said that my Raptor order would be filled before the dealer's. I guess that is a good thing??

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Disappointing news on my front today. My build week was moved a whole week later. March 25th now! Was so disappointed I didn't even ask if I had a new ETA. Here I'm looking for a window sticker today and now I have to wait another whole week just to see if that shows up. Oh well...

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disappointing news on my front today. My build week was moved a whole week later. March 25th now! Was so disappointed I didn't even ask if I had a new ETA. Here I'm looking for a window sticker today and now I have to wait another whole week just to see if that shows up. Oh well...

SVT will know your actual build day before your sticker is available... I started calling them 3 times a week, Monday/Wednesday and Friday 2 weeks out. That sucks though.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And as of Friday it was still the 18th meaning I would have been able to see my sticker today. Sometime between Friday and today, I lost a week!