The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulling the trigger today, heading down to the dealer with a fist full of dollars and get the ball roll'n! Keeping the 10', or passing it down to OUTCAST JR i should say. Guess it'll be a pretty sweet ride for a first vehicle, I had a VW!

Have to order, only crews in a 400 mile radius or I'd have one by the end of the week. Going back white although Mrs OUTCAST likes the Silver, just getting everything on it so I don't have to say later, "That option is pretty sweet! I should've got that!" (outside of a moon roof and blue stuff) Let ya know how it goes.

So, Here's how it goes. RAP ordered 3/11/13. Dealer calls Ford rep, 7 ordered Raptors on April build list for the Memphis District, none built yet. Dealer allocations don't count on Specialty Vehicles so, I won't get bump'd up or any info till the end of March. Ford Rep say's not to be suprised if it doesn't hit the lot for 12 weeks or so.

ORDERED:
3/11/13
Ox White SCAB
Full Graphics
801A
Bead Locks
F/R Cameras
Factory Spray in

Last edited:

csblack82

Reaction score
My dealer number is F27032 and my order number is F223. Priority 10. Can someone please let me know the status of my truck? Thanks!

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer number is F27032 and my order number is F223. Priority 10. Can someone please let me know the status of my truck? Thanks!

How long ago did you order? I think the unwritten rule around here is wait a month after ordering before asking, but don't quote me on that....

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck and congrats CLM. I've never been a fan of white but dang white Raptor's look sharp.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Hi Blood,

It's been about 7 weeks since I placed my order with my dealer. Could you see if there are any updates? Maybe I've been scheduled and/or have a VIN?

ORDER # D0108
DEALER # 58D600

Thanks much...

unscheduled pri 10

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

:beatdeadhorse5: march6th order?

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DUDE How tall are you!??!.....lol
Congrats on the truck :)

Well I have been too busy driving the truck to get on a computer and post pictures. So here they are.

Dealer shot.
5440-image.jpg

Tucked away in the hotel parking garage for the night.
5442-image.jpg

Three of my favorite things! Wife, Raptor and Makers Mark!
5464-image.jpg

Western Auto Tower in KC.
5477-western-auto.jpg

I can't say enough great things about Louisburg, was a pleasure doing business with them and definitely worth the drive.

Blood was a life saver giving me updates along the way, I owe you a few rounds of drinks and a steak if your ever in the STL area.

And the Raptor was worth the wait and every red cent!! The technology on this truck is amazing, Ford really out did themselves. The ride on the highway was outstanding (12.9mpg at 85 mph). Was able to do a little offroading in the rain yesterday and all of the features worked great (locker, hill decent, offroad mode, etc). Reset the gas meter this morning and drove conservatively for my 25 miles commute and got 15.5mpg with city and highway miles.

Best quote of the weekend was my wife, "For as effortlessly as it floats down the highway, you would think it would get better mileage."

Well, I will stop cluttering up this thread and wish all of you luck on a speedy build and delivery!!

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unscheduled pri 10

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Thanks for checking, Blood.

Dang, I thought I'd at least be scheduled by now... I guess I'll check back in a few weeks :(

My dealer initially said 8-10 weeks but unless this thing gets scheduled ASAP looks like I'll be waiting longe than their initial estimate!

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing... You tower over that damn thing! Make it look a lot smaller in that pic lol! Really though, how tall are you?