The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats man! You should be able to look at your window sticker I believe next Monday night after midnight (Tuesday the 12th).

Red-Leg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wooohoooo! Finally got a build week of Feb 18.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We both have the same build week. Also we are generally from the same area. I wonder if that plays a role. I ordered mine from a Ford dealer in Purcell, OK. Although I see you ordered yours a long time ago where I ordered mine on January 2nd.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What seems to be the average time before taking delivery once you get a build date (aka factory accepts the order)?
Get VIN - Day 0
Build Occurs - +x days
Raptor sitting on the dealer lot - +y days
What is x and y?

jimmyazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What seems to be the average time before taking delivery once you get a build date (aka factory accepts the order)?
Get VIN - Day 0
Build Occurs - +x days
Raptor sitting on the dealer lot - +y days
What is x and y?

I get mine Wednesday I ordered nov10 so I'm just under 3 months but everyone is different

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes everyone is different. Not sure how their order system works. I placed my order 9/17 picked it up 10/29. Yet I waited 17 1/2 weeks on my 2011. Doesnt make much sense.

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL We sure are. I ordered 1/7, she was suppose to be built yesterday (2/2) and not sure when delivery will occur but the timing is definitely decreasing for us newer orders. I can barely wait out this anxiety as it is, props to you all controlling yourselves for months on end. She's almost here though. :)

Mr. Blood...an update please good sir? VIN: 1FTFW1R69DFB40587
And thank you for the info thus far. It helps the wait immensely.

Agreed. Guys who order now are just spoiled. Bastards! :)

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL We sure are. I ordered 1/7, she was suppose to be built yesterday (2/2) and not sure when delivery will occur but the timing is definitely decreasing for us newer orders. I can barely wait out this anxiety as it is, props to you all controlling yourselves for months on end. She's almost here though. :)

Mr. Blood...an update please good sir? VIN: 1FTFW1R69DFB40587
And thank you for the info thus far. It helps the wait immensely.

In production eta feb11.