The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitt

Reaction score
Hey Blood,
If you get a chance could you check on my order again?
Dealer: F13048
Order: J001
ordered 11/16
Thank You!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,
If you get a chance could you check on my order again?
Dealer: F13048
Order: J001
ordered 11/16
Thank You!

unschedule but i see they did do a order check the 31st so you may be getting close.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Yeap It did change!! oh well getting closer...Thanks so much Blood!!
When My dad gets his vin can you track his too?

sure.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will not get screwed by this dealership. They are a great dealership and it's all business there. They are delivering 10 Raptors this month and based on Blood's inside info they still have a lot more allotment. And you are only 1 month into your order so relax. I ordered in July and took delivery in December. And remember, you are getting invoice pricing with no deposit down so you can't get a better deal than that. Your truck will come when it comes so sit back and enjoy this forum.

I do have to say though that the wait times for those that have ordered in the past 2-3 months seems to be about half of what they were in the summer and early fall. Instead of 4-6 months (or even more), it seems to be averaging 2-3 months. Whether that's due to less of a backlog (few orders) or more Raptors being spit out I don't know but it's definitely faster.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. Guys who order now are just spoiled. Bastards! :)

I do have to say though that the wait times for those that have ordered in the past 2-3 months seems to be about half of what they were in the summer and early fall. Instead of 4-6 months (or even more), it seems to be averaging 2-3 months. Whether that's due to less of a backlog (few orders) or more Raptors being spit out I don't know but it's definitely faster.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez47